We happen to be crazy in love with Saturday mornings here at SMP. So crazy in love, in fact, that when Saturday rolls around, well… we get all kinds of happy. Because Saturday happens to be the day of the week that we have the absolute honor of introducing you to the brand new advertisers joining our SMP family – and today’s oh-so-fabulous meet and greet? Seriously amazing. SMPers – meet The Wedding Salon, a stop-you-in-your-tracks bridal event happening Monday, November 5, 2012 at The Metropolitan Pavilion. It’s luxurious vendors meets must-have products meets all of the latest and greatest in wedding trends… aka, the one bridal event you just can’t miss.
From The Wedding Salon… SYLVIA WEINSTOCK, DISNEY’S FAIRY TALE WEDDINGS, CARLO’S BAKERY OF CAKE BOSS, SALLY HERSHBERGER AND MORE TO UNVEIL THE HOTTEST TRENDS FOR 2013 AT THE WEDDING SALON!
WHO: THE NATION’S PREMIER BRIDAL EVENT, THE WEDDING SALON, WILL BRING TOGETHER THE TOP NAMES IN BRIDAL TO SHOWCASE THE LEADING TRENDS FOR THE YEAR AHEAD INCLUDING COUTURE-INSPIRED GOWNS, PHOTO BOOTHS, DREAM HONEYMOONS & WHIMSICAL FLORAL ACCENTS.
WHAT: THE TOP COUTURE GOWNS, PHOTOGRAPHERS, BRIDAL ACCESSORIES, CAKE TASTINGS, PHOTO BOOTHS, FANTASY DÉCOR & MORE.
• A meet-and-greet with celebrity cake designer Sylvia Weinstock
• The latest trends in table décor from Disney Fairytale Weddings designed by David Tutera
• Cake Tastings by Carlo’s Bakery as seen on Cake Boss, with Mauro on hand for tastings.
• Gowns from Della Giovanna and Mielle Boutique
• The latest trend in wedding dessert, Cake-Cups from Tres Chic Cupcakes with assortments of flavors including Red Velvet, Apple Crumb, & more
• Photobooth wedding parties with Magnolia Photo Booth and OMG Photo Booth
• Bridal Beauty from celebrity stylist Sally Hershberger, who works with Meg Ryan
• Dream Honeymoon Resorts and Destination Weddings from St. Regis, Palace Resorts, The Mexico Tourism Board, Tourism Fiji, Telluride Ski Resort, Aruba Tourism Authority, Gansevoort Park, The Wakaya Club & Resort, EPIC Hotel & more
WHEN: MONDAY, NOVEMBER 5th, 2012
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
WHERE: THE METROPOLITAN PAVILION
125 WEST 18th STREET
NEW YORK, NY
The Wedding Salon events inspire couples to find the best resources for your wedding. Countless luxury wedding vendors will be available to help you plan your big day. Our unique events are produced like a million dollar wedding and attract the highest caliber talent in the industry.
Discover the latest trends in Photography, Invitations, Honeymoons, Couture Gowns, Flowers, Cakes & more. Enjoy Beauty Makeovers, Cocktails, Gift Bags, Fantasy Table Decor and so much more at this one day event.
The Wedding Salon features the must-have products and services from Sylvia Weinstock Cakes to Bobbi Brown’s latest beauty tips to the hottest couture wedding dresses and everything in between. This event is designed for the sophisticated bride and groom. The celebrity stylists and planners of Demi Moore, Jessica Simpson and Christina Aguilera are known for frequent visits to the Wedding Salon events. Guests gather to view and sample the creations of Colin Cowie, Vera Wang, David Tutera, Godiva, and Victoria’s Secret.
And don’t forget that The Wedding Salon is offering SMP readers complimentary tickets by using the code STYLEC when you register for the event!
© Style Me Pretty : The Ultimate Wedding Blog, 2012. |
Post tags: Bridal Event, New York City Weddings, New York Weddings, The Wedding Salon, welcome post
Post categories: New York City Weddings, New York Weddings, Sponsored Posts, Welcome Post